A Texas single-specialty group is seeking a GI specialist to join their team. The group is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community need. ERCP and EUS components are available. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday, with a call schedule of 1:5 or better. There is an academic affiliation if you are interested in teaching. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and another gastroenterology physician. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A TX license will be required. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This partnership track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, four weeks' PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 401K retirement package.
This opening is located in one of the premier cities in Texas with all the excitement and all the amenities a major metropolitan area makes available. From professional sports teams to world-class restaurants, this is one of the most desired locations in all of Texas.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.###.#### or e-mail your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Early partnership offered
- Academic affiliation with two respected universities
- Huge referral base
- Light call schedule
- Board certified or eligible required
- Exceptional earning potential
- Full family health benefits
- Excellent vacation time with CME and stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports