Breast Surgeon Needed in West Texas
West Texas based Medical Center is seeking a BC or BE (if coming out of training) Breast Surgeon to join the medical staff.
- This is an employed opportunity
- Must be fellow trained in Breast Surgery for consideration
- Work out of a beautiful & modern full-service medical center that is the market leader in providing care for the community.
- Hospital is licensed for 326 beds
- Level III trauma center with a certified chest pain center, certified bariatric program, state of the art cancer center, and advanced surgical suites.
- Currently have two employed oncologists (1 med/onc and 1 hem/onc) and radiation oncologist on staff.
- They recently opened a stand-alone infusion center and invested in upgrades in Radiation Therapy Equipment.
- Community of 275,000 that has a strong Hispanic heritage that reaches back to the 1800?s.
- Located 150 miles South of San Antonio and 150 miles West of Corpus Christi, Texas.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician