Position: Lead UI Developer
Location: Jackson, MS
Duration: 3+ years
- We are looking for a Lead UI Developer. This role will be mostly hands on development with some Team Lead responsibilities.
- his person will be working with and leading a mid-size team of developers.
- You will be required drive front-end development standards and work to enhance the customer facing aspects.
- You will also lead and influence technology in a collaborative way.
Required Technical Skills:
- 7+ years of UI/UX Software Development experience
- 5+ years of In-depth understanding of .NET, C#, and Microsoft server-side technologies
- 5+ years of Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Prototypical Inheritance
- 5+ years of Mentoring and leading developers and reviewing code
- 5+ years of Knowledge of SVN
- 5+ years of jQuery, charting libraries, building reusable UI components and/or jQuery plugins
- 5+ years of Designing and consuming REST APIs
- 5+ years of HTML 5
- 5+ years of CSS 3
- 5+ years of Angular
- 3+ years of MS SQL
- 3+ years of AGILE
- 3+ years of Bootstrap
- Experience working in agile software development environment, JIRA
Associated topics: application, back end, c++, develop, developer, matlab, php, sde, software engineer, sw