Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client is currently seeking a Call Center - CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II located Houston, TX
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) is preferred, but not mandatory
- Candidate must score 90% or better on a Customer Service Scenario Testing module, results must be submitted with candidate in Beeline.
- Manager is looking for excellent Customer Service Experience, call center experience is not necessary, will train up successful candidates on site for the position.
- Shifts are from 7-4pm, 8-5pm, and 9-6pm M-F.
- Manager is looking for motivated self-starters with demonstrated attention to detail in this high-volume call center setting.
Associated topics: agent, answer, associate, call center specialist, client service, customer service specialist, rep, representante de servicio al cliente, service representative, service specialist