CDL-A Company Driver Opportunities
At United Petroleum Transports, we want our truck drivers to have a gratifying career, which is why schedule flexibility and work/life balance is essential. As a driver for UPT, you will feel appreciated, secure, and will be part of a trucking company that provides outstanding customer service!
We are currently searching for Company Drivers for our terminal in Dallas, TX!
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Earn Up to $95,000+ Yearly
- Home Every Day/Night
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Recertification Physicals & Hazmat Renewals
- Uniforms Provided
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- 401K with Company Contributions
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Ask About Our Rack Card Bonus
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
Founded in 1966 in Oklahoma, United Petroleum Transports provide transport services to large oil companies, convenience store operators and petroleum marketers. While refined petroleum products are the primary products UPT transports, we also haul complementary products such as asphalt, lube oils, and petrochemicals.
Associated topics: company driver needed, company driver solo, company driving team, company over the road, company truck, company truck driver, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, hazardous material, regional driving route