Occupational Health Nurse as a RN or LVN/LPN needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with Yoh's client located in Cactus, TX
Start-time anywhere from 3-5 pm
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered Nurse License OR Licensed LVN/LPN in the State of Texas
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a Registered Nurse/ LVN OR LPN in an Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Primary Care, or Family Medicine type setting
What You'll Be Doing:
- Nursing assessment, triage, treatment, and education for employee health concerns
- Respond to emergencies onsite and provide emergency medical care
- Manages Occupational Health activities and supervises two or more employees
- Directs, administers, supervises, and evaluates site occupational health service department with professional expertise and administrative leadership.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Excellent computer skills
- Current CPR/First Aid/AED Certification required
- Must obtain certification in urine drug screen and breathe alcohol collections
- Start-time anywhere from 3-5 pm
What's In It For You?
- Gain experience with a well-known, nationwide company
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
REFERRALS WELCOMED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
Recruiter: Marine Kokoshyan
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, lvn, med surg, nurse ii, nurses, pediatrics, practical, practical nurse